Sunday, May 19, 2019

Yamunotri Basu

 

Pair Of Glasses With Unfaithful Vodka


Yamunotri Basu





Pair Of Glasses With Unfaithful Vodka



PREFACE

- what you did for me?

- nothing

- what you did for yourself?

- nothing

- what you did for others?

- nothing

- then what you are living for!

- who says,  I am living? I am waiting to die
....

This is not a story or sheet of collected poems, not a base of accumulated facts....this is a try to catch up with some echoed voices  which are poured in  glasses with serve of vodka....

A) LIGHTS

Roof top of a high rise  building, in a City 1 :


V1 : Whenever I came to this place , I used to carry some thing from here... not for a cause but just to remember that I came here . This time also, I picked few things .Now I feel I should not do that!
Or no wrong is there in it as I am carrying things from here ......not keeping anything ....not even a mark or not even a shade of being here .

V2 : When Vs evaporate to the atmosphere, there will not be any mark on the surfaces where they existed . They were there for some moments .They lived there ......then went back to the place they related to ....

V1 : Had there any expectations ,ambitions ,desires or any feeling of being supported each other during the tenure of their time on the surface of chilled vodka glasses?
    
V2 : No idea...

V1 : But,  I guess, they wish  to get missed and like to wait till there a recall .... to reappear.....and relive their life on surface of same glasses someday .

.....

B) DARKSIDES


Within a gap between day and night  or, within a gap between of Planck time ....

Vs determine to concentrate their minds

to represent forms, they appears....

Dew drops
Mist
Fog
or 
Effective unfaithful crystal clear drinks to get drunk by some couples....who deny whole world but not want to cheat themselves

They may occupy magnificent temporary forms, create long lasting spells around them, but undergo evaporation as per schedule... to their original state! 

C) CAMERA

A balcony of a riverside resort in a Down Town 2 :

V3 : When you are aware of my awareness, when my consciousness echoes in your voice, a change occurs  on the board....

V4 : Does a new sun refresh his stock, borrowing  orange a white 'Shiuli' from night

New blow of wind pollinates more and more 'Kash' as return gift

V3 : Yeah. No ceremony is going on or no new knot to tie ... It's kinda freedom in an other sky

[ Shiuli -  night flowering jasmine
Kash - Catkin ]

...

D) OFF SHUTTER


As one V wished, she created a hidden land with  him ( an other V) ,  by their spell... cracking the  world of demand and supply  in two halves ...

to drink,
to dance,
to laugh together,
to sit side by side in vast silence under stars,
to listen giggle of flowing water,  to remember a rusty abandoned  ship, lying alone....  near them

it was rain or spring, autumn or winter... she forgets

only, she remembers

his blinking eyes, 
mysterious smile in his yearning lips, as he whispered,, "Good bye!  ".... in solitaire

....


E) ACTION

River side tent in a dark wild valley

V5 : As you know, you are the only one who  can absorb successfully, each drop of my silence...

V6 : You know, you are the person, for whom, my unsung moments wait with patience

V5 : Now, I wish, you come to me in any form you like

V6:  I guess, the darkness in me attracts another dark domain, that's you...
only,

V5 : Somehow, somewhere,  I can feel presence of light...may it's  hope or may it's  a false promise of a false life!

V6 : Sometimes, I can't deny you are wonderful colour for me!  See,  we are here, it's not everyday life, but it's not false!

V5 : ...  not false, rather it's another dimension, usually  unseen,  untold... only lived in these glasses before the process of evaporation !

V6:  Thank you, dear Fernando! I will miss this canvass.... where I can play with my own colour

V5:  We need to be missed to get back again

V6: You are very rude and logical! Do you know.... the fate of logic? Does it evaporate also!

V5: Don't know ...but ... I know my fate ....I need to be absconded  and I will be somewhere  .....to come back to Mrs.Sareen, someday.

V6:  Yes, but Mr. Fernando, you left a lot of things with Mrs. Sareen !

V5: Don't get emotional , everything will disappear with time!


F) STILL

A bar (about to close)  in a Mega City 3

V7 : What I did all these years! Just ran behind nothing ...  I guess, this is the time to look  back myself,  to look up to them, who are concerned with.....

V8 : There is a chance always to get mummified,
get dissolved in formalin,
get preserved for a long time live experiment.... 

V7 :  Again imprisonment !  Again showcasing before curious eyes!

V8 : Dear, for this moment,   better, you get lost with me...beyond the energy level, calculable by human brain .... beyond those silly theories of matter...

V7 : Let me clear my debts,
let me feed the unsatisfied constant hunger around.
For sure, I will get ready for you, ready for the long journey.... to know the answer, exactly who am I....

V8 : You are right. We need plan n preparation. We can't revolt. Only we remain unseen

V7 : I know, we have no such platform to feel confident

V8 : Yeah. We are hesitated Vs....

V7 : We leave invisible stains on each other's mind

V8 : This is unexplainable

Why and how

We find ourselves

V7 : Why I wait or why you choose the hectic journey

V8 : I don't want to seek answers

V7 : Only I believe,  a strong desire is always fulfilled by elements of nature!

V8 : I need to look deep inside me,  to find you...

V7 : Where ever be your past or future, some spent moments are here, with me, as my hidden treasure

....

G) CUT

A train is carrying with itself some labelled person

In Coach no X  and seat no Y

V9 : He is not you, whom i left behind ! You are here, still....  listening to me..... carefully

You are the cause, why I smile, 

....

As Vs move far

They take away their spell
Their eye candy presence
The charm
The fragrance
The moments of being together....

...with them

Only affected water
Nurtures their memory

Being almost invisible stain

No comments:

Post a Comment

সূচীপত্র

সম্পাদকীয় দেহ্‌লিজের চতুর্থ সংখ্যা প্রকাশ হলো অনুবাদ Agni Roy ...